martedì 11 marzo 2014

I'm waiting for you but if you will not come I will go forever


Ciao care,
come avete visto i miei outfit post sono di meno perchè sto intraprendendo nuovi progetti di cui vi parlerò non appena si concretizzeranno, non mi piace dire le cose finchè non ne sono perfettamente sicura :)
in questo post vi mostro i primi scatti fatti con un nuovo fotografo con cui ho iniziato una collaborazione spero solida e duratura :)
ho scelto un look elegante e di classe total black, illuminato da dettagli dorati e anche da un dettaglio rosso presente nelle scarpe di Jollychic che potete trovare nel link qui sotto:
http://www.jollychic.com/p/western-sexy-zipper-decorate-super-high-stiletto-women-heels-g18074.html
spero vi piaccia e non vedo l'ora di leggere i vostri adorabili commenti <3
bacibaci
Veronica

Hi dear,
as you have seen my outfit posts are less because I'm embarking on new projects which I will talk not just materialize, I do not like to say things until they are perfectly safe :)
in this post I show you the first pictures made ​​with a new photographer with whom I began a collaboration that I hope will be solid and lasting :) 

  I chose an elegant look and classy all-black, illuminated by golden details and also a red  detail present in the shoes, they're from Jollychic and you can find ithem n the link below:
 http://www.jollychic.com/p/western-sexy-zipper-decorate-super-high-stiletto-women-heels-g18074.html
I hope you like it and can not wait to read your lovely comments <3

Have a lovely day!
xx
Veronica










I wear:
coat: Hollywood
hat: H&M
earrings: Chanel
bag: Chanel
heels: Jollychic  (here)

5 commenti:

  1. you look totally classy! Love the pictures :)
    Love
    Nitika
    PS - new outfit post up on my blog : http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2014/03/ootd-cropped-it-right.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gorgeous!!! Amazing photos *_*

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look super-hot and classy in this outfit. I love those boots and chanel purse with long silver chain.
    Brandy Melville Tops

    RispondiElimina